Camelback Golf Club
Camelback Golf Club is located near downtown Scottsdale; home to 36 holes of championship golf, the Indian Bend and Padre. Both courses are known for their resort style layouts featuring wall to wall greenery with amazing views of Camelback Mountain and the surrounding area.
The Indian Bend course at Camelback is a traditional links style course featuring fairways lined with Palm and Eucalyptus trees along with amazing views of the surrounding mountains. Dazzling water holes surround the course as it parallels and crisscrosses the Indian Bend wash. This is a player friendly course and great for beginners yet challenging enough for the skilled golfer.
The Padre course at Camelback differs from its counterpart offering more a rolling hills terrain along with multiple lakes, towering trees and deep bunkering that deems this course more challenging than its sister course. Elevation changes are subtle but don’t let that fool you. Padre demands strategic planning to maneuver around those well guarded greens.
Scenic Fact: The 9th hole at Camelback Golf Club – Padre Course has been voted one of the best water holes in the state by Golf Magazine.
We rate this Arizona golf course:
Degree of difficulty: Easy / Moderate
Nearby Golf Courses:
- Course Style: Padre – Traditional Parkland / Indian Bend – American Links
- Number of Holes: 36
- Fairway Type: Winter – Rye / Summer – Bermuda
- Twilight Rates: Yes, rates & times vary with season.
- Practice Facility: Yes
- Range balls included with the green fee
- Cart Access: GPS on all golf carts / 90 degrees rule
- Club Rental: Yes
- Locker Room/Shower Facilities: Yes.
- Dress Code: No Denim, Bermuda Shorts, Collared Shirts
- Spike Policy: Yes, metal or soft spikes
- Shoe Rental: Yes, $15 plus tax.
- Restaurant: Yes, The Grill at Camelback Golf Club
- Rider Fee: Yes
Camelback Golf Club
7847 N. Mockingbird Lane
Scottsdale, AZ 85253
Directions from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport:
Start out going EAST on E SKY HARBOR BLVD.
Turn SLIGHT LEFT to stay on E SKY HARBOR BLVD.
Take the AZ-202-LOOP E ramp toward TEMPE.
Merge onto AZ-202 LOOP E.
Take the MCCLINTOCK DR exit, EXIT 8.
Turn LEFT onto N MCCLINTOCK DR.
Stay STRAIGHT to go onto N HAYDEN RD.
Turn SLIGHT LEFT onto E MCDONALD DR.
Turn RIGHT onto N SCOTTSDALE RD.
Turn LEFT onto E CHENEY DR.
Turn RIGHT onto N MOCKINGBIRD LN.
Estimated Time: 25 minutes | Estimated Distance: 15.18 miles