The Duke at Rancho El Dorado Golf Club
The Duke at Rancho El Dorado is championship desert style golf course with an easy going desert theme. The course the Duke is long enough to challenge the seasoned golfer and the fairways are open enough to accompany the beginning player. Two challenging waterholes add scenery and a little extra added challenge to the southwestern layout. The golf course offers great quality for the price as it ranks up with top plays in Scottsdale. Add this great Arizona golf course today to your Phoenix Golf Package.
Scenic Fact: Hole 11 offers thick desert on both sides of the narrow fairway. Keep an eye out for desert animals that may roam this area from time to time.
We rate this Arizona golf course:
Degree of difficulty: Easy
Nearby Golf Courses:
- Course Style: Traditional/Desert
- Number of Holes: 18
- Green Type: Bermuda
- Fairway Type: Summer – Bermuda, Winter – Rye
- Twilight Rates: Yes
- Practice Facility: Yes
- Cart Access: 90 degrees rule
- Club Rental: Yes, $25 plus tax
- Lessons: Yes
- Locker Room/Shower Facilities: No, not available
- Dress Code: Yes, proper golf attire, collard shirts, Bermuda shorts and no denim
- Spike Policy: Yes, soft spikes only
- Shoe Rental: No, not available
- Restaurant: Yes, The Silver Spur Grill, breakfast 7:00am to 10:30am (Sundays until 11:30am), lunch 10:30am to 4:00pm, dinner 5:00pm to 9:00pm (Wednesday through Saturday)
- Bar: Yes, full service bar located in The Silver Spur Grill
- Rider Fee: No charge if available
- Conference & Banquet Facilities: No
Duke at Rancho El Dorado Golf Club
42660 W. Rancho El Dorado Pkwy.
Maricopa, AZ 85239
Directions From Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport:
Start out going EAST on E SKY HARBOR BLVD.
Turn SLIGHT LEFT to stay on E SKY HARBOR BLVD.
Merge onto AZ-153 S toward EAST EXIT/AZ-143/I-10.
Take the UNIVERSITY DR exit, EXIT 1, on the LEFT toward I-10/AZ-143.
Stay STRAIGHT to go onto E UNIVERSITY DR.
Merge onto AZ-143 S toward I-10.
Merge onto I-10 E via EXIT 1A toward TUCSON.
Take the AZ-347 S/QUEEN CREEK RD exit, EXIT 164.
Turn RIGHT onto W QUEEN CREEK RD/AZ-347 S. Continue to follow AZ-347 S.
Turn RIGHT onto W RANCHO EL DORADO PKWY.
Estimated Time: 38 minutes | Estimated Distance: 30.59 miles