Legend Trail Golf Club
Legend Trail Golf Club offers some of the most scenic desert views in the Scottsdale area. Tee boxes are elevated and desert carryovers are immediately required. This Arizona golf course demands your attention in order to stay within the tight and narrow fairways that are ominously lined with thick desert terrain. The greens are large and some isolated by the surrounding Sonoran desert landscaping. Desert island greens are well-known at Legend Trail. Legend Trail will take you on a journey through the natural desert that Arizona is made famous for. The course sits in upscale North Scottsdale and is conveniently located near top Arizona golf courses like Troon North and Boulders Golf Club
Scenic Fact: Hole #4 at Legend Trail Golf Course faces west and offers the best view of the famous Arizona sunset.
We rate this Arizona golf course:
Degree of difficulty: Difficult
Nearby Golf Courses:
- Course Style: Desert/Target
- Number of Holes: 18
- Green Type: Bent
- Fairway Type: Summer – Bermuda, Winter – Rye
- Twilight Rates: Yes, rates and times vary with season
- 9 Hole Rates: No
- Practice Facility: Yes, including two-tiered hitting areas, chipping and sand range, and two putting surfaces
- Cart Access: Cart path only or 90 degrees rule
- Club Rental: Yes
- Lessons: Yes, please contact pro shop for pricing and details
- Locker Room/Shower Facilities: No, not available
- Dress Code: Men must wear a collared shirt, no denim, shorts must be tailored and mid thigh in length.
- Spike Policy: Yes, soft spikes are preferred, metal spikes are optional
- Restaurant: Yes
- Bar: Yes
- Rider Fee: Yes
Legend Trail Golf Club
9462 E. Legendary Lane
Scottsdale, AZ 85262
Directions from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport:
Start out going EAST on E SKY HARBOR BLVD.
Turn SLIGHT LEFT to stay on E SKY HARBOR BLVD.
Take the AZ-202-LOOP E ramp toward TEMPE.
Merge onto AZ-202 LOOP E.
Take the AZ-101-LOOP N exit, EXIT 9.
Merge onto AZ-101 LOOP N.
Take the PIMA RD exit, EXIT 36, toward PRINCESS DR.
Stay STRAIGHT to go onto N PIMA RD.
Turn RIGHT to stay on N PIMA RD.
Turn RIGHT onto N LEGEND TRAIL PKWY.
Turn LEFT onto E LEGENDARY DR/ E LEGENDARY LN. Continue to follow E LEGENDARY LN.
Estimated Time: 42 minutes | Estimated Distance: 33.94 miles