Phoenician Golf Club
Phoenician Golf Club is a 27-hole golf club located at the south base of Camelback Mountain. Each 9-hole golf course design takes you through a different arizona experience such as tropical scenery, water features and natural desert terrain. The Oasis Nine is a traditional layout with flat terrain and tropical vegetation. The Canyon Nine plays more towards the base of the mountain. The deep browns of the mountain come into contrast with the rich greens of the fairway making for a picturesque 9 holes. The Desert Nine only has 1 hole with water. The fairways are longer and lined with desert. Mix and match the courses to get the perfect golf experience while you play the Phoenician golf course.
Scenic Fact: The Canyon Nine at Phoenician course offers the best views of the city from its high elevated tee boxes.
We rate this Arizona golf course:
Degree of difficulty: Moderate
Nearby Golf Courses:
- Course Style: Resort Desert
- Number of Holes: 27
- Green Type: Tiff Eagle Bermuda
- Fairway Type: Summer – Bermuda, Winter – Rye
- Twilight Rates: Yes, rates vary with times and season
- Practice Facility: Yes
- Cart Access: 90 degree rule unless otherwise indicated.
- Club Rental: Yes, Ping I-3 $45 plus tax per set, available for Men, Women and Lefties
- Lessons: Yes
- Locker Room/Shower Facilities: Yes, locker room facilities as well as showers are available for both Men and Women
- Dress Code: Yes, Proper Golf Attire Spike Policy: Yes, soft spikes only
- Shoe Rental: Yes, $12 plus tax
- Restaurant: Yes, 19th Hole Grill
- Bar: Yes, full service bar located at both 19th Hole Grill and Window on the Green Restaurant
- Rider Fee: No charge if available
Phoenician Golf Club
600 E. Camelback Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Directions from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport:
Start out going EAST on E SKY HARBOR BLVD.
Turn SLIGHT LEFT to stay on E SKY HARBOR BLVD.
Merge onto AZ-153 N toward 44TH ST.
AZ-153 N becomes N 44TH ST.
Turn RIGHT onto E THOMAS RD.
Turn LEFT onto N 56TH ST.
Turn RIGHT onto E CAMELBACK RD.
Estimated Time: 17 minutes | Estimated Distance: 7.80 miles