Rancho Manana Golf Club
Rancho Manana Golf Club is considered one of the most scenic courses in the state of Arizona. Located 20 miles north of Scottsdale in the city of Cave Creek, Arizona, Rancho Manana Golf Club is well worth the drive. Dramatic elevations changes surround this Arizona golf course at all angles make the views fantastic. Rancho Manana Golf Course is shorter than most championship golf courses, only offering a par 70 at a little above 6,000 yards in length. This is not a course where you will use your driver often. The fairways are narrow and require accuracy in order to stay out of the thick desert that surrounds the outskirts of the fairway. The course offers 6 par 3s, which means you must bring your best short game skills with you if you want to score well. this Phoenix Scotsdale golf course is ladies friendly and a favorite amongst all levels of golfers.
Scenic Fact: Try to get a hole in one on famous Hole # 9, which is a par 3. Beware of the desert carryover as well as a large sparkling pond.
We rate this Arizona golf course:
Degree of difficulty: Moderate
Nearby Golf Courses:
- Course Style: Traditional/Mountain
- Number of Holes: 18
- Green Type: Bent Grass Greens
- Fairway Type: Tiff Bermuda in Summer / Rye in Winter
- Twilight Rates: Yes, rates and times vary with season, about 4 hours prior to sunset
- Practice Facility: Yes, a full length driving range, practice chipping and putting greens, range balls $5 including tax
- Cart Access: 90 degree rule
- Club Rental: Yes, $25 including tax
- Lessons: Yes, please contact the pro shop for pricing and details.
- Locker Room/Shower Facilities: Yes, locker room facilities as well as showers are available for both Men and Women
- Dress Code: Yes, proper golf attire, collard shirts, hemmed shorts and no denim
- Spike Policy: Yes, soft spikes are preferred, but metal spikes are permitted
- Shoe Rental: No
- Restaurant: Yes, Tonto Bar & Grill
- Bar: Yes
- Rider Fee: Yes, $20 plus tax
Rancho Manana Golf Club
5734 E. Rancho Manana Blvd.
Cave Creek, AZ 85331
Directions from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport:
Start out going EAST on E SKY HARBOR BLVD.
Turn RIGHT toward TERMINAL 2/ 3/ WEST EXIT/ 24TH STREET/ DOWNTOWN PHOENIX/ RENTAL CAR RETURN.
Turn RIGHT onto E SKY HARBOR BLVD.
Stay STRAIGHT to go onto I-10 W.
Take the AZ-51 N/ AZ-202-LOOP E exit, EXIT 147A-B.
Merge onto AZ-51 N via EXIT 147B on the LEFT.
Take the AZ-101-LOOP W exit, EXIT 15B, on the LEFT.
Merge onto AZ-101 LOOP W.
Take the CAVE CREEK RD exit, EXIT 28.
Turn RIGHT onto N CAVE CREEK RD.
Turn LEFT onto E RANCHO MANANA BLVD.
Estimated Time: 44 minutes | Estimated Distance: 33.49 miles