We Ko Pa Golf Club
We Ko Pa Golf Club, another word for Four Peaks is one of the top 36 hole Arizona golf resorts. We Ko Pa Golf Club is located on the Fort McDowell Yavapai Nation, just a few minutes east of Fountain Hills. A unique factor about both courses is that no houses exist on either golf course, so a true desert golf experience awaits you.
The Cholla course at We-Ko-Pa is the original of the two courses. The Cholla course offers a mix of both forgiving and tight fairways along with two lakes and many elevated tees. The greens are large and well guarded by bunkers. Enjoy dramatic views of the Red Mountains, McDowell Mountains and Superstition Mountains.
The Saguaro course at Wekopa is a desert golf experience unlike any other in the state of Arizona. Saguaro has much desert terrain all around; however, unlike its counterpart, this course is made to either ride or walk. Fairways follow the natural layout of the land. The greens are closer to the tees and the elevation changes are more subtle. False fronts and well guarded greens make this Arizona golf course one of the best in the state.
Scenic Fact: Four Peaks is the famous Mountain that actually visible from the courses that actually has four peaks at the summit. It’s a unique view so make sure to bring your camera.
We rate this Arizona golf course:
Degree of difficulty: Difficult
Nearby Scottsdale Golf Courses:
- Course Style: Desert / Target
- Number of Holes: 36
- Type of Greens: Winter- Bent Grass / Summer- Tiff Bermuda
- Fairway Type: Summer: Tiff Bermuda, Winter: Rye
- Twilight Rates: No twilight rates.
- 9 Hole Rates: Does not offer any 9 hole rates
- Practice Facility: Yes, Wekopa has a full practice facility.
- Cart Access: Cart Path Only / 90 degrees at times
- Club Rental: Yes
- Lessons: Yes, inquire with pro shop for rates and availability
- Locker Rooms: No
- Dress Code: Proper golf attire
- Spike Policy: Soft spikes permitted only
- Shoe Rental: No
- Restaurant: Yes
- Rider Fee: Yes, $25 including tax
- Conference & Banquet Facilities: Yes
We Ko Pa Golf Club
18200 E. Toh Vee Circle
Fort McDowell, AZ 85264
Directions from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport:
Start out going EAST on E SKY HARBOR BLVD.
Turn SLIGHT LEFT to stay on E SKY HARBOR BLVD.
Take the AZ-202-LOOP E ramp toward TEMPE.
Merge onto AZ-202 LOOP E.
Take the AZ-87/ COUNTRY CLUB DR exit, EXIT 13, toward PAYSON
Turn LEFT onto N COUNTRY CLUB DR/ AZ-87 N. Continue to follow AZ-87 N.
Turn LEFT onto E TOH VEE CIR.
End at 18200 E Toh Vee Cir Fort McDowell, AZ 85264
Estimated Time: 26 minutes | Estimated Distance: 23.79 miles