The Westin Kierland Resort and Spa
The Westin Kierland Resort and Spa is located in North Scottsdale’s Kierland district; home to 70 upscale retail shops and 14 great restaurant options than range from a posh lunch spot to an award winning dining experience. The Kierland Resort is a four-star award winning resort that features 3 unique and distinct restaurants, spa, salon and fitness center, 27-hole championship golf course Kierland Golf Club and Adventure Water Park, home to a 900-foot lazy river and 110-foot-long waterslide. Accommodations at the resort feature the comfortable Heavenly Beds, which offer layer after layer of down bedding and Heavenly Baths, which offer dual shower heads along with a curved shower rod allowing for extra space. Also, enjoy the view of Scottsdale from your private balcony or patio.
Nearby attractions include:
- Kierland Commons
- Old Town Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall
Area restaurants include:
- Cheesecake Factory
- Maestro’s Steak & Seafood
- P.F. Chang’s China Bistro
- RA Sushi Bar & Grill
- Bobby’s, a Mancuso Restaurant
- Zinc Bistro
- North, Italian Cuisine
- Coffee maker (complimentary Starbucks)
- Traditional/Deluxe Hotel Rooms
- 1 King or 2 Double Beds
- Mountain and Golf Course Views
- Individual Climate Control
- Private Balcony or Terrace
- Heavenly Bed and Heavenly Shower/Bath
- Deluxe Bath Amenities and Hairdryer
- Iron/Ironing board
- Coffee Maker
- Dry Cleaning & Laundry Service (fee)
- Mini Bar
- Cable TV with In-Room Movies and Video Games
- Sleep Sack (based on availability) • 24 hour room service
- Radio/Alarm Clock
- In-Room Safe
- (2) Dual-line speaker telephone with data port and voice mail
- High-speed internet access (fee)
- Oversized lighted desk
- Complimentary daily newspaper
- All guest rooms are smoke-free
- Check-in: 4:00pm / Check-out: 12:00pm
[umap id=”9273″ size=”sq” alignment=”right”]Address and Directions:
Westin Kierland Resort & Spa
6902 East Greenway Parkway
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
Directions from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
Start out going EAST on E SKY HARBOR BLVD.
Turn SLIGHT LEFT to stay on E SKY HARBOR BLVD.
Take the AZ-202-LOOP E ramp toward TEMPE.
Merge onto AZ-202 LOOP E.
Take the AZ-101-LOOP N exit, EXIT 9.
Merge onto AZ-101 LOOP N.
Take the CACTUS RD exit, EXIT 40.
Turn SLIGHT LEFT onto E CACTUS RD.
Turn RIGHT onto N SCOTTSDALE RD.
Turn LEFT onto E GREENWAY PKWY.
Estimated Time: 28 minutes | Estimated Distance: 22.98 miles