Las Sendas Golf Club
Las Sendas Golf Club is considered the true challenge of the Southwest since it is deemed the toughest desert course in the state of Arizona. The Las Sendas course has the highest slope ratings for a public course in Arizona. Lined with thick untouched natural desert, the fairways play narrow demanding accuracy in order to score well. Elevated tee boxes offer an excellent view of the rolling fairway ahead. Although it seems target style, Las Sendas is not a target style course. It is a strategic golf course that allows you to learn its structure and find your way to victory.
Scenic Fact: Las Sendas Golf Club is one of the highest elevated courses located 1800 feet above the desert floor. Spectacular views of Phoenix may be seen at the high elevation.
We rate this Arizona golf course
Degree of difficulty: Difficult
Nearby Golf Courses:
- Type of Course: Semi-Private
- Number of holes: 18
- Year Built: 1995
- Designer(s): Robert Trent Jones, Jr
- Type of Greens: Bent Grass
- Water Hazards: Yes
- The Average Elevation Is 1,600 Ft., Which Gives You A Great View Of The Valley On Several Holes
- Traditional Par-71 Layout In A High Desert Setting With A Distinctly Southwestern Theme
- The Fairways On This Upscale Public Course Are Narrow And Winding
- Caddies Available: No
- Club Rental: Yes
- Golf Cart Rental: Yes
- Pull-Cart Rental: No
- Driving Range: Yes, Hitting Balls From Grass – Lighted
- Putting Green: Yes
- Chipping Area: Yes
- Practice Bunker: No
- Teaching Pro: Yes
- Golf School: No
- Food Facilities: Restaurant
- Bar: Full Bar
[umap id=”8909″ size=”sq” alignment=”right”]Address and Directions:
Las Sendas Golf Club
7555 E. Eagle Crest Drive
Mesa, AZ 85207
Directions from Phoenix Sky Harbor:
Start out going EAST on E SKY HARBOR BLVD.
Turn SLIGHT LEFT to stay on E SKY HARBOR BLVD.
Take the AZ-202-LOOP E ramp toward TEMPE.
Merge onto AZ-202 LOOP E.
Take the POWER RD exit, EXIT 23.
Turn LEFT onto N POWER RD/ N BUSH HWY.
Turn RIGHT onto E EAGLE CREST DR.
Estimated Time: 26 minutes | Estimated Distance: 21.85 miles