Legacy Golf Club
Legacy Golf Club is located less than 10 minutes from the Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport. Nestled in the shadows of South Mountain, Legacy Golf Club offers championship desert style golf for any level player. Rolling lush green fairways, forgiving rough and well-placed hazards provide a setting for golfers of all skill levels. Elevation changes provide exceptional views of Camelback Mountain as well as the downtown Phoenix skyline. Legacy Golf Club hosted the 2000 LPGA Standard Register Ping Tournament and is considered one of the top women friendly Arizona golf courses in the state.
Scenic Fact: Legacy Golf Club is the former setting of Dwight B. Heard’s 7,500 acre ranch from the early 1900s.
We rate this Arizona golf course:
Degree of difficulty: Moderate
Nearby Golf Courses:
- Course Style: Desert/Target
- Number of Holes: 18
- Green Type: Bermuda
- Fairway Type: Bermuda
- Twilight Rates: Yes, rates and times vary with season.
- 9 Hole Rates: No, not available
- Practice Facility: Yes, including driving range, putting greens, practice bunkers and chipping greens.
- Cart Access: 90 degrees rule
- Club Rental: Yes, Callaway X-16, $45 plus tax.
- Lessons: Yes, Private Lesson $50/45 Minutes, series of four lessons $175. Please contact the pro shop for more details.
- Locker Room/Shower Facilities: Yes, locker room facilities as well as showers are available for both Men and Women.
- Dress Code: Yes, proper golf attire, collard shirts, hemmed shorts and no denim.
- Spike Policy: Yes, soft spikes only
- Shoe Rental: Yes, Footjoy $10 plus tax
- Restaurant: Yes, Trail’s End Bar & Grill, serves breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Bar: Yes, full service bar located in Trail’s End Bar & Grill
- Rider Fee: No charge if available
- Conference & Banquet Facilities: Yes, over 6,400 sq ft of function space is available at The Legacy Golf Resort
[umap id=”8910″ size=”sq” alignment=”right”]Address and Directions:
Legacy Golf Club
6808 S. 32nd St.
Phoenix, AZ 85040
Directions from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport:
Start out going EAST on E SKY HARBOR BLVD.
Turn SLIGHT LEFT to stay on E SKY HARBOR BLVD.
Merge onto AZ-153 S toward EAST EXIT/ AZ-143/ I-10.
Take the UNIVERSITY DR exit, EXIT 1.
Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto E UNIVERSITY DR.
E UNIVERSITY DR becomes S 32ND ST.
Estimated Time: 12 minutes | Estimated Distance: 6.25 miles