Raven Golf Club – Phoenix
Raven Golf Club Phoenix offers top notch Arizona golf with less than a 10 minute drive from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport. Voted #1 in guest service year after year, the Raven Phoenix golf course provides a luxury experience with immaculate golf course conditions. Raven Phoenix is unique in its traditional design with tree lined fairways of Georgia Pine along with random spots of desert terrain. Fairways are rolling and lush winding you through the vistas of desert terrain that are surprisingly framed by mature pine trees. I never thought I would say that in Arizona! Raven is truly a unique golf experience in Arizona. No where else could you play a golf course that combines a Northwest meets Southwest terrain and come up with some most beautiful scenery Arizona has to offer.
Scenic Fact: Water comes into play on 4 holes at the Raven Golf Club Phoenix . Hole #18 has been raked one of the best holes in Arizona. It is lined with water and full of surprise.
We rate this Arizona golf course:
Degree of difficulty: Moderate
Nearby Golf Courses:
- Type of Course: Public
- Number of holes: 18
- Pro-Shop: Opens at 6:00am
- Year Built: 1995
- Designer(s): Panfs/Graham
- Type of Greens: Bermuda Grass
- Water Hazards: Yes
- 18 Hole Arnold Palmer Design Championship Golf Course
- Features Plush, Rolling Fairways Framed By Thousands Of Mature Trees
- Vistas Of Rugged Desert Mountains and The Phoenix Skyline
- Rated As Having the #1 Guest Service In North America
- 3,000-Sq. Ft. Banquet/Meeting Area, Driving Range, Putting Green
- Golf Cars Equipped With GPS and Misters
- Caddies Available: No
- Club Rental: Yes
- Golf Cart Rental: Yes
- Pull-Cart Rental: No
- Driving Range: Yes, Hitting Balls From Grass
- Putting Green: Yes
- Chipping Area: No
- Practice Bunker: No
- Teaching Pro: No
- Golf School: No
- Food Facilities: Restaurant
- Bar: Full Bar
[umap id=”8938″ size=”sq” alignment=”right”]Address and Directions:
Raven Golf Club On South Mountain
3636 E. Baseline Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85040
Directions from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport:
Start out going EAST on E SKY HARBOR BLVD.
Turn SLIGHT LEFT to stay on E SKY HARBOR BLVD.
Merge onto AZ-153 S toward EAST EXIT/ AZ-143/ I-10.
Take the UNIVERSITY DR exit, EXIT 1.
Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto E UNIVERSITY DR.
Turn LEFT onto S 40TH ST.
Turn RIGHT onto E BASELINE RD.
Estimated Time: 13 minutes | Estimated Distance: 6.55 miles